Equality & Diversity
Everybody has the right to an equal opportunity to access the care they need to meet their individual needs, and nobody should be disadvantaged due to their culture, or background.
This course will help staff to recognise the role they play in encouraging tolerance and understanding in the work place, and support them to deliver an inclusive and confidence approach to diversity.
Our Equality & Diversity training covers;
- Equality and diversity at work
- Key anti-discrimination legislation
- The impact of discrimination on individuals and the community
- Legal rights and responsibilities and the benefits a diverse workforce can bring to healthcare organisations
Successful completion of this course will enable you to;
- Understand what is meant by equality and diversity at work
- List key anti-discrimination legislation
- Respect others and their needs
- Understand the impact of discrimination on individuals and the community
- Understand legal rights and responsibilities
- Describe the benefits a diverse workforce can bring to healthcare settings
If you would like to book an Equality & Diversity course, either solely for you or on to one of our already running courses (Please see ‘what’s on’ in our calendar) please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org